Membership organisations and charities are facing ever-increasing demands for their support and subscriptions. It is therefore vital that they are able to demonstrate that they understand their members needs, provide a range of relevant services and benefits to address those needs, and can communicate effectively to relevant stakeholders.
AHC have spent many years working with many of the UK’s leading membership organisations which has enabled us to develop and grow a wide range of services tailored to the needs of the not-for-profit sector.
Our support is designed to provide you with the information to implement the necessary changes to ensure your members are fully engaged, recognise the value from their subscriptions and, ideally, become champions for membership of your organisation.
We have now worked with over 30 membership-based organisations and charities helping them to:
- Make effective use of research to understand their stakeholder requirements
- Develop appropriate strategies for improving the range of membership benefits and services they provide
- Improve internal processes to deliver services effectively
- Measure the impact they are having on the sector / stakeholders they represent
Our support is designed to help you identify and implement the changes you need to:
- Engage more effectively with your members and other key stakeholders
- Increase membership satisfaction
- Attract new members
- Improve membership retention