Terms & Conditions
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
We take your privacy seriously and we will never sell or rent your personal data to any third-party. Sharing of your data and direct marketing activities are only carried out with your express consent, which you are free to withdraw at any time.
We need to obtain and process your personal data to respond to any enquiry you make regarding our services.
We need to obtain and process your personal data to undertake any project you or your employer has engaged us on.
We will never collect any personal information from you that we do not need or retain any data that is no longer necessary for the purposes specified in this notice.
Where we request sensitive personal data from you, the reason(s) for the request will be clearly given along with the purposes of the processing.
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with other organisations and, where necessary or required, we may share your personal data with the following categories of third parties:
- service providers and suppliers assisting with our business activities, business associates, customers, payment services providers, hosting providers, providers of IT support, advertising platforms, providers of cloud-based software or services used by us, accounting firms and law firms;
- ombudsman, regulators, public authorities and security organisations, such as the police, HM Revenue & Customs and the Information Commissioner’s Office, to the extent required by law, regulation, court order or if necessary to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, including if we suspect fraud or attempted fraud;
- financial organisations and advisors, credit reference agencies, debt collection and tracing agencies
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF THE UK OR THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
Some third parties to whom we may transfer your personal data may be located outside of the UK or the EEA. In the event of a transfer, we will seek to ensure that appropriate safeguards to protect your data are in place which could include entering into a data transfer agreement with such third parties to ensure adequate protection for your information. Examples of the types of contractual clauses we may use can be found at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to protecting your personal data and to keeping it safe and confidential. We will therefore ensure that appropriate technical and organisational physical, electronic and procedural safeguards are implemented to protect it. Access to your personal data will also be limited to our employees and certain third parties who process it on our behalf.
STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will generally be stored for up to 5 years.
We may, however, keep your personal data for longer than 5 years if we need it to fulfil our contractual obligations to you, the law requires us to maintain it for a longer period or you have not withdrawn your consent.
YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS
You have the right to:
- Access your personal data from us and receive a copy;
- Correct your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Restrict processing of your personal data;
- Erase your personal data under certain circumstances; and
- Object to our processing of your data on certain grounds relating to your particular situation.
You can exercise the above rights by contacting us by one of the methods below. You can also object at any time to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes. If you object to our use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also specifically opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails follow the instructions in any email you get from us.
If you want to make a complaint about how your personal data was gathered, how it is being processed by AHC (or third parties used by AHC) or you are not satisfied about how a complaint has been handled, you retain the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority:
Data Protection Commissioner
Information Commissioner’s Office
+44 (0) 303 123 1113
If you have any questions about this policy or want exercise any of the abovementioned rights, please email us at email@example.com
You can also write to us at our contact address:
- Allman Horrocks Consulting Ltd.
- Oxbow Farm, Avon Dassett,
- Warwickshire, CV47 2AQ
- United Kingdom
- Attention: Grenville Allman, Director